Have you or someone you love been injured in an accident at work, or suffered ill health because of workplace conditions? If you have, and if the accident or conditions were caused, at least in part, by the negligence, recklessness or unreasonable conduct of another person, then you could be entitled to some compensation. You may also help to prevent the same thing from happening to someone else.
But what exactly is involved in making a claim for compensation from your employer? To find out more, have a look at our section on compensation claims or click on the links below.
- Should you accept an offer from your insurance company?
- What should you do first?
- What happens when you make a claim?
- What if you are claiming on behalf of someone else?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
- How much compensation will you get?
- Things your lawyer will need to know
- Should you make a claim?
Can I claim compensation for an accident at work?
You may be able to claim compensation for an accident at work if some or all of your injuries were caused as a result of:
- the actions of a colleague;
- the actions of your employer;
- the actions of a contractor;
- conditions in your workplace;
- lack of or faulty safety equipment;
- lack of training;
- failure of employer to carry out risk assessment for a task;
Thompsons is the leading personal injury law firm in the country. We WIN more than 9 out of 10 court cases. We always obtain the maximum compensation in the quickest time possible, making the compensation claims process simple and hassle free. We have a large team of solicitors, solicitor advocates and other professionals who deal solely with accident claims.
We will come to visit you or your loved one or, if you prefer, arrange for transport to enable you to come our office (free of charge).
Using our No Win No Fee package, we will fully fund your case and underwrite your case in the unlikely event of your case being unsuccessful. If that happens you will not have to pay a penny. To find out if you are eligible to make a workplace compensation claim, contact our work injury lawyers today. Give us a call on 0800 0891 331.