Anyone who has suffered an injury in an accident caused, at least in part, by the negligent actions of another party has the right to make a claim for compensation. A damages award can help recoup financial loss caused as a result of the accident and, in the case of life-changing injuries, can help to assure future financial security.
But how do you go about claiming that compensation? How much are you likely to get? How much will it cost?
If you are thinking about making a compensation claim, then questions like these will no doubt be running through your mind.
You’ll find some of the answers here, by clicking on the links below. Or give us a call on 0800 0891 331 and one of our specialist personal injury lawyers will be happy to chat things through, free of charge and with no obligation.
- Common personal injury claims
- Should you accept an offer from your insurance company?
- What happens when you make a claim?
- What if you are claiming on behalf of someone else?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
- How much compensation will you get?
- Things your lawyer will need to know
- Should you make a claim?
Thompsons' compensation solicitors are experts in advising people about compensation claims. We have an excellent success rate - we win over 90% of our personal injury cases and recover over £1 million every week for our clients.
We know that people only seek advice from a compensation solicitor when they have been through a traumatic or painful experience. That is why our compensation claims solicitors are sympathetic and approachable, and will do their utmost to obtain the maximum amount of compensation for you, in the shortest possible time.
Compensation Specialist Solicitors
We specialise in all types of personal injury, and have teams of lawyers dedicated to particular types of injury cases. These include:
- Road Traffic Accidents including whiplash and car crashes
- Accidents at Work including slipping & tripping and manual handling
- Industrial Disease including Mesothelioma & Asbestosis
- Other Diseases including MRSA, HEP C & C Diff
- Other Accidents including accidents abroad & dog bites