Thompsons Solicitors is one of the leading personal injury law firms in the country.
We deal with a huge variety of accident claims. For example, we have a strong reputation as a champion of the victims of accident injuries, occupational ill-health, historic abuse and workplace discrimination that has been earned as a result of claims related to incidents such as the following:
- The Piper Alpha tragedy
- The Fife crematorium baby ashes scandal
- The sex abuse in Scottish football scandal
- Care home historic abuse claims
- The contaminated blood scandal
- Edinburgh tram track cycling accidents
- The vaginal mesh implant scandal
However, we also represent clients who have sustained more everyday minor injuries such as those incurred by slipping over in a supermarket or as a result of health and safety failures in the workplace. We also represent clients who are making the highest value personal injury claims –for life-changing or catastrophic injuries brain or spinal injuries or those that are made by family members bereaved by fatal accidents.
We also deal with other accident claims that are perhaps less common than most: dog bites, for example, or accidents on an aircraft.
But Thompsons Solicitors offer a range of other services too:
- Private Client: whether you want to write a Will, create a power of attorney, or need help regarding probate and administration, we can help.
- Employment claims: we are the largest firm of employment law specialists acting for employees only.
- Criminal compensation claims: help for the innocent victims of crime who wish to use a solicitor to lodge a claim with the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).
- Freedom of Information: we can help with the making of FOI requests that may strengthen your rights and legal position in relation to a breach of rules or other dispute.
Contact Thompsons today
We have teams of solicitors, solicitor advocates and other experts dedicated to fighting for the rights of our clients, and ensuring that they obtain the maximum compensation, in the shortest possible time.
Although Thompsons works across a broad range of specialisms, one thing unites the practice of our solicitors: a commitment to representing victims, whether the legal action relates to an injury or accident, an employment dispute or institutional abuse.
Contact our specialist lawyers on 0800 0891331 and receive the professional legal advice you are looking for.