Successful workplace accident claims all have a few factors in common. You are likely to be successful if you can show:
- that someone – usually your employer – had a responsibility to take care of you,
- but they breached that duty of care,
- and you were hurt as a result.
However, some workplace injury cases are more complicated than others. These include claims where:
- you have been made redundant following your accident;
- your employer has gone out of business;
- you were self-employed when you were injured;
- you were injured while visiting a workplace;
- you are claiming on behalf of someone else; or
- it is more than three years since the accident occurred.
On many of these occasions you will still be able to claim compensation for your injury. The best thing to do is to talk to one of our specialist personal injury lawyers and find out - free of charge and with no obligation.
Work injury compensation
Thompsons Personal Injury Solicitors believes passionately that if you have suffered through the negligence, recklessness or unreasonable conduct of another you are entitled to fair and reasonable compensation.
As the country’s leading personal injury lawyers, with a success rate of over 90% and £1m a week in compensation, Thompsons are better placed than most to ensure that your compensation claim is successful.
Give us a call on 0800 0891 331 and we will advise you on your options. If you decide to take things further, we have a No Win No Fee package available.