Amy is a solicitor in the Private Client team.
At Thompsons, Amy provides advice on a wide range of private client matters, including
- Guardianship and intervention orders;
- Powers of attorney;
- Preparation of Wills;
- Estate and succession planning; and
- The administration of trusts and executries.
Amy works closely with families during very difficult times, such as the loss of capacity or death of a loved one. She prides herself on being approachable, accessible and fully sympathetic to each client’s situation, while always offering pragmatic advice in a timely manner.
- Admitted as a Notary Public: 2015
- Diploma in Legal Practice: 2012 (awarded the Law Society of Scotland Prize for Overall Merit)
- LLB (Honours): 2011
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Member of the Law Society of Scotland
- Member of the Scottish Medico-Legal Society
- Member of Solicitors for Older People Scotland
- Member of the Scottish Young Lawyers Association
- Member of the Family Law Association
Telephone number(s): 0141 221 8840