We know that sustaining a serious injury has an overwhelming financial and emotional impact on both the person suffering the injury, and their family and loved ones.
We can’t make you or your loved one better. But we can help you all cope with the consequences. Here’s how:
If you or your loved one suffered the injury through the negligent actions of someone else, you could be entitled to claim compensation. This should help to provide you with some financial security.
The claim will seek compensation for a number of items, which could include:
- Compensation for the pain and suffering experienced, now and in the future
- Compensation for cutting edge prosthetic limbs
- Compensation for rehabilitation or retraining
- Compensation for adaptations to your house
- Compensation for adaptations to your vehicle
- Short term financial advice and assistance
- Long term financial advice and assistance
- Compensation for past and future financial losses
- Compensation for past and future medical and care needs
More Than A Legal Service
But our experienced serious injury solicitors offer more than simply a legal service.
If you decide to instruct us, you will have a dedicated, specialist solicitor working on your case. He or she will be with you every step of the way, offering practical advice alongside the legal expertise.
We have built up relationships with many organisations and charities over the years – and we will work with you, your family and them to help you all through the difficult times ahead. These include:
- Specialist consultants and medical experts
- Experts on financial affairs
- Experts on disability rights
- Experts on welfare benefits
- Support, advice and care charities
- Expert rehabilitation companies
- Expert prosthetic companies
If you or a loved one have suffered a serious or fatal injury, you are not alone. Give us a call on 0800 0891 331 and find out more.