Thompsons solicitors in Aberdeen
Thompsons Solicitors in Scotland help thousands of people make successful personal injury claims every year, including those for amputations and loss of limbs caused by the following types of incident:
- Accidents in the workplace
- Road traffic accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Machinery accidents
- Incidents of medical negligence
The team in Thompsons Solicitors' Aberdeen office understands just how serious loss of a limb can be and how this can impact just about every area of your life. Our team of amputation claim solicitors in Aberdeen have many years of experience, win around 90% of the cases they take on and each week secure around £1 million in compensation for our clients. For more information about how we may be able to help you secure the maximum possible amount of amputation injury compensation on a No Win No Fee basis, Talk to Thompsons today on 0800 0891 331.
Claims for trade union members
Thompsons have a long and proud track record of securing compensation for trade union members who have suffered amputation as a result of an accident or injury at work.
This includes securing compensation for the most catastrophic multiple limb amputations as well as settlements for the loss of single toes or fingers; whatever your case and circumstances you can rely on the specialist solicitors in our Aberdeen-based amputation claims team to secure you the full amount of compensation to which you are entitled.
We are determined to help our clients preserve their independence, even in the face of the most serious amputation injuries. Getting early advice from your trade union legal service is often part of this, while the next step is likely to be contacting us so that we can help you rebuild your life as successfully and as quickly as possible.
Getting the earliest advice possible is true whether you suffered your amputation injuries as a result of a workplace accident, a road traffic accident, medical negligence or some other type of incident. Speak to Thompsons as soon as you can.
What is amputation compensation for?
The amount of compensation you receive for your amputation injury will depend both on the severity of your injury and the impact it has had on your life and finances.
This means that we must look in detail at how it has affected your past earnings, your capacity to earn in the future and all medical reports that relate to the diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of your injury. As a general rule, compensation can be broken down into the following categories:
- Loss of earnings: How much money have you lost following your accident? Will you recover to your pre-accident earning capability? What were your future prospects like before you suffered your accident? All of these are legitimate questions when working out how much compensation you should receive.
- Medical and other expenses: How much have you had to pay for medical expenses and how much are you likely to have to pay in the future? In addition, what other costs have you incurred as a result of your injury? Have your family members been left out of pocket as a result of helping you and should they be reimbursed?
- On-going care: Care is crucial to your recovery and quality of life. You can be reimbursed for all your care expenses, including costs incurred by friends, neighbours and family members.
- Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation is integral to maximising your independence and quality of life. Compensation can be paid to meet all your rehabilitation costs.
- General Damages: These are paid in recognition of all the pain and suffering you mayendure as a result of your amputation injury.
Thompsons amputation solicitors in Aberdeen
Thompsons specialist amputation injury claim lawyers in Aberdeen can help you ensure you receive the fullest compensation possible for your accident and injury.
We offer access to support, assistance and specialist advice that others firms may not be able to and, if we believe your case has a strong chance of success, will be able to represent you on a No Win No Fee basis. This means that you never incur any financial risk.
We work to help you achieve the maximum amount of compensation in the shortest possible time so that you can get on with the business of rebuilding your life. Call us today on 0800 0891 331 for more information.