Our serious and fatal injury claim team understand the immense difficulty that comes with making a claim after the death of a loved one.
Thompsons' dedicated personal injury and claim solicitors are ready to be at your side in the event that you have suffered a serious or catastrophic injury. We can also help bereaved families who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
We understand that this is possibly one of the most challenging times in your life and never underestimate the difficulties associated with seeking justice and making a claim for compensation. The litigation process can be very distressing when you have suffered a serious injury or a bereavement, which is why we are here to offer all the advice and support you need using our expertise and years of experience to settle your claim with care and sensitivity.
Our Serious and Fatal Injury Solicitors
Click on the links below to find out more about who will be handling your claim.
- Andrew Henderson - Partner; solicitor advocate/serious and fatal injury team.
- Glen Millar - Partner; solicitor advocate/serious and fatal injury team
- Patrick McGuire - Partner; solicitor advocate/serious and fatal injury team
- Hannah Bennett - Partner; serious and fatal injury team
- Jayne Crawford - Partner; serious and fatal injury team