Perhaps you are seeking car crash compensation for whiplash? Or for your daughter, who broke her ribs when her car skidded on oil on the road? Or maybe your husband was killed in a motorway pile-up?
Whatever the circumstances of your car crash claim, it helps to speak to a specialist car crash lawyer - someone with the experience to achieve the best result for you, in the quickest possible time.
Don't leave it too long, though. As with all personal injury claims, you must submit your car crash compensation claim within three years of the accident in which you were injured, or within three years of the date on which you became aware you had been injured.
Car Crash Compensation
Thompsons Compensation Claim Solicitors have a specialist motor accident compensation team dealing with clients who have been involved in car accidents. Our specialist accident team will investigate matters and help you claim the compensation you are entitled to on a No Win No Fee basis if you have been involved in a car accident which was not your fault.
Our accident compensation lawyers will not accept any offer of compensation from the insurers which is lower than the value of the claim. At Thompsons we will do our utmost to achieve maximum compensation.
What You Can Claim For
At Thompsons we will investigate your claim to ensure you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled which will include:
- Future wage loss where you are unable to work as a result of the accident
- Out of pocket expenses such as: prescription charges, mileage to and from hospital and doctor appointments
- Any excess on your insurance policy
- Care and assistance from relatives who have helped you following on from the accident
- Diminution – the amount by which the value of your car has been reduced because it has been involved in a crash
- Car Hire - Why should you have to drive a lesser, more basic car while your vehicle is being repaired because of an accident that was not your fault? You shouldn’t. The law says that you are entitled to have use of exactly the same type of car as your own one while it is being fixed. Our dedicated team will arrange for the same make and model of car as your own to be delivered to your door within 24 hours of the accident and for your damaged car to be taken to an approved bodyshop, to ensure that the repairs are carried out by the experts.
Talk to Thompsons Today
Please do not hesitate to contact our specialist accident compensation lawyers on 0800 0891 331 and we will be happy to meet with you for a free consultation to discuss your car crash compensation claim.