I was horrified to see that a normal day at work ended up with a visit to hospital for 11 people who were involved in an accident at work at a landfill site in Fife. Nine workers and 2 paramedics were treated for accident related injuries.
The chemical incident happened at Lochhead Landfill site in Dunfermline yesterday. The injured were taken to hospital for treatment after inhaling fumes from the liquid.
The site was then closed and the area was evacuated as a precautionary measure. Luckily nobody was seriously injured in the accident and no members of the public were injured either.