Have you or someone you love been injured as a result of a defective product or service? If you have, then you could be entitled to some compensation.
You may also help to prevent the same thing from happening to someone else.
But what exactly is involved in making a claim for compensation? To find out more, have a look at our section on compensation claims or click on the links below.
- Should you accept an offer from your insurance company?
- What should you do first?
- What happens when you make a claim?
- What if you are claiming on behalf of someone else?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
- How much compensation will you get?
- Things your lawyer will need to know
- Should you make a claim?
Thompsons is an award-winning personal injury law firm. We are rated number one by legal directory “Legal 500” and have an excellent success rate, winning over 90% of our cases.
We have a large team of solicitors, solicitor advocates and other professionals who deal solely with accident claims on a No Win No Fee basis.