Whatever your country of birth, whatever your nationality and whatever language you speak, if you have suffered injury or illness in an incident in Scotland that wasn't your fault, you have the right to seek justice. If you have suffered an accident abroad and need legal help, the specialist personal injury solicitors at Thompsons can help you seek compensation for your lost earnings, medical expenses and pain and injury.
We secure more than £1 million in compensation for our clients each week and win around 90% of the cases we take on. Our areas of specialism include the following:
- Holiday accidents – has your Scottish holiday dream turned into a nightmare in a foreign land, it may be possible for you to secure redress. Talk to Scotland's leading firm today for more information
- Package holiday accidents – there are strict rules in place regarding liability for package holiday organised activities, talk to a specialist at Thompsons today for more information
- Workplace accidents – have you suffered injury in a ladder accident, an electrical accident, a work transport accident or some other work accident circumstance? If so we are on hand to ensure that your right to compensation is not neglected
- Road traffic accidents – whether you have suffered injury in a car, motorcycle or public transport accident, ensuring compensation can give you the best possible chance of rehabilitation
- Cycling accidents – in the event you have suffered injury while cycling in an accident caused by another road user, we are on hand to ensure full realisation of your civil right to compensation under Scottish law
- Catastrophic accident claims – if you or a close family member have sustained a life-changing head or spinal injury, we will strive to ensure suitable compensation and provision for all your future needs
- Food poisoning claims – restaurants, cafes and other food providers have an obligation to provide food that is free of contamination and safe to eat. Compensation is available to those who develop serious bacterial illnesses as a result of poor food hygiene
- Asbestos illness claims – if you or a close family member suffered exposure to asbestos while working in Scotland and have since gone on to develop an illness such as mesothelioma or asbestosis, we can help you realise your full rights under the law
- Whiplash claims - whether you have suffered a relatively minor whiplash neck injury or have gone on to develop a chronic Whiplash Associated Disorder (WAD), our personal injury solicitors are here to listen, advise and represent you throughout your claim.
- Defective product claims – defective products can cause serious distress and injury, as a consumer you have rights; Thompsons can help you enforce them
No Win, No Fee with one of Scotland's leading personal injury firms
Thompson's 'no win, no fee' solicitors ensure that you receive expert personal injury advice and maximum compensation with no hidden costs and no upfront outlay.
And we have solicitors who are members of PEOPIL - the Pan European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers - which works in a not-for-profit capacity to improve and promote judicial co-operation and mutual knowledge of legal and judicial systems across European jurisdictions in the field of personal injury law. So you can rest assured that your case will be in good hands.
If you believe that a third party's actions or negligence caused you to sustain injury, talk to Thompsons Solicitors in Scotland today. We are here to help and there is no obligation for you to proceed with a claim.