Thompsons Solicitors in Scotland are a team of dedicated legal professionals who only act for claimants and private clients.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to seeking justice for individuals who have suffered in incidents which could and should have been prevented and we campaign for better protection and work conditions for all.
We represent people in relation to the following:
- Accidents at work - Whether you have been injured in a fall from height or as a result of a slip or trip in an office, if you have suffered an injury as a result of someone's negligence, we can help.
- Amputation - Claims arising from surgical or traumatic amputation of limbs; our solicitors can help you seek compensation.
- Asbestos related conditions - Whether you, or a loved one, is suffering from mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis, pleural thickening or pleural plaques, contact the asbestos team today.
- Brain injury - Severe brain injuries can be life altering, while even the mildest of damage can affect your short term ability to work. We are here to help.
- Car accidents - From whiplash to catastrophic injuries, our accident solicitors can help you seek compensation.
- Compensation claims - We answer some of the most common questions about making a claim for compensation in Scotland.
- Cycle accidents - Sadly, cycling injuries occur all too frequently on today's roads, but we are here to help you claim the compensation you deserve.
- Employment law - If your employment law rights have been compromised, our expert team can help you seek justice.
- Head injuries - These claims require specialist head injury solicitors with expert knowledge of this complex field. Thompsons help badly injured claimants every day.
- Industrial disease and occupational illness - Health hazards at work should be controlled in order to protect workers. From dermatitis to noise-induced hearing loss, occupational asthma to vibration white finger; Thompsons solicitors in Scotland can help you make a claim.
- Lung disease - COPD, pneumoconiosis, silicosis, asthma, lung cancer; if you are suffering as a result of primary or secondary exposure at a workplace, contact Thompsons today.
- Personal injury - Whatever the circumstances; a car accident, a fall from a ladder at work, slipping on water in a restaurant, Thompsons personal injury solicitors in Scotland are here to offer legal advice and representation.
- Private client services - Wills and probate, employment claims, criminal injuries compensation; the solicitors at Thompsons provide expert legal advice for you.
- Road accidents - Whether you have been involved in a pedestrian accident, a motorbike accident, a tram accident or any kind of incident on the roads, our solicitors will make sure you receive the justice you deserve.
- Serious and fatal injuries - A compensation claim cannot turn back the clock, but it can help you and your family cope financially and assist you all in going forward after a serious accident.
- Spinal injury - From minor back sprains to the most severe of injuries causing paralysis, Thompsons solicitors in Scotland can help you make a claim.
Services for solicitors
- Thompsons' On Demand referral service has been developed, by us, after listening to the needs of solicitors across Scotland. It is a flexible scheme designed to suit personal injury lawyers and to ensure client and solicitor satisfaction.