Suffering a spinal injury or spinal cord injury can be life changing.
Spinal injuries and spinal cord injuries frequently cause paralysis, which can result in a loss of muscle control, with the result that tasks that most of us take for granted often become difficult or impossible.
Those who suffer from such injuries also often feel a loss of independence as they become much more reliant on those around them for care and assistance.
Experienced Spinal Injury Solicitors
Thompsons’ team of serious injury solicitors has extensive experience in dealing with claims for compensation involving spinal injuries and spinal cord injuries.
We aim not only to secure the maximum amount of compensation for you or your loved one, in the shortest possible time, but also to help and support you and your family in rebuilding your lives.
We are familiar with the specific difficulties and challenges that face spinal injury and spinal cord injury sufferers. For example, we know that mobility is often an issue, and so our specialist solicitors are happy to come to your home or the hospital if you want to know more about making a claim for compensation, or to answer any queries you may have.
Spinal Injury Compensation Claims
There are a number of items that could be included when making a claim for compensation following a spinal or spinal cord injury. These include:
- Compensation for the pain and suffering experienced, now and in the future
- Compensation for cutting edge prosthetic limbs
- Compensation for rehabilitation or retraining
- Compensation for adaptations to your house
- Compensation for adaptations to your vehicle
- Short term financial advice and assistance
- Long term financial advice and assistance
- Compensation for past and future financial losses
- Compensation for past and future medical and care needs