Brain and Head Injury Compensation Claims
The lawyers at Redress have years of experience in handling head and brain injuries claim sensitively but aggressively in the UK.
It is arguable that it is the loved ones of the victim of a head or brain injury who is most profoundly affected. They are left to care and provide for the victim with only the minimum assistance from the state.
Head and brain injury claims attract substantial sums of compensation money.
Why you should use Redress
Without proper guidance as to the practical help that can be obtained and how the money can best be used for all of the future care needs of the victim no amount of money will help.
At Redress we aim to ensure that we discuss fully all of the levels of care required by the victim and the victim’s family and then seek to secure the best possible care on a practical level to be paid by the insurers of the negligent party.
It goes without saying that we will fight to claim the full and just recompense for pain and suffering, financial costs, loss of earnings and loss of pension rights.
Redress fights for practical justice in any of the following relevant ways, and many more:
- The appointment of a judicial factor to administer and manage the affairs of the victim
- Specialist nursing care. This must be provided by a nurse with suitable levels of experience and knowledge and may be required on a 24 hour basis.
- Cognitive therapy
- Respite care for both the victim and the family
- Significant alterations to the victim’s home which may on occasion involve moving home or even building suitable bespoke accommodation.
- Any aid available to assist day to day living
Loved ones who care for the victim are often all too aware that they may not be around for ever to administer their affairs and to ensure their continued care and support. We accordingly also explore all of these important issues and offer full financial advice including the following:
- Investment. How can the money be safely invested to ensure that it lasts and meets all of the victim’s future needs
- Creation of a Trust Fund
- Payment of recompense by way of ongoing instalments rather than one lump sum
- The appointment of a factor to administer and invest the funds
Redress can help you make a claim for compensation. Our aim is to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Remember, even if you’re not sure, Redress can still advise you free of charge at this stage and are here to help you with any questions you may have...